Leather furniture is an excellent investment and adds a touch of class to your home. Though leather is extremely durable, evidence of wear is highly noticeable, which is why cleaning and maintenance are so important. Most cleaning products on the market are not appropriate for leather and may break down leather finishes, leading to dryness and cracking.
ABC Chem-Dry offers a safe and effective clean for leather furniture that restores its natural vibrancy and shine, adding years of life to your investment. With regular cleaning, you can prevent undue wear and keep leather furniture looking great.
Maintain Leather Furniture
Over time, body oils, perspiration, skin acids and regular wear and tear can diminish the appearance of leather furniture, leaving dark spots or stains.
- Oils and Grease – Body oils from people and animals are easily transferred and seep into parts of leather furniture that get a lot of use, causing serious damage to the furniture’s protective finish.
- Atmospheric Soils – Dust particles as well as airborne cooking oils and invisible air pollutants produced by common home activities eventually find their way onto leather furniture and cause problems.
- Common Soils – Soils including common dirt, sand and fibers from plants are tracked into the home by adults, kids and pets, attaching to the leather every time the furniture is used.
- Dyes and Inks – A leaky pen, the ink from a newspaper and the dyes from fabrics like denim are among the ways that inks and dyes can be transferred to leather furniture and can be hard to remove without damaging the surface.
Our Certified Leather Specialists will carefully identify your furniture’s leather types and select products specifically designed to clean and remove soil buildups and other stain causing elements. We’ll then condition and protect your leather to revitalize and replenish its natural beauty and feel.
Restore Leather Furniture
Throughout the lifetime of your leather furniture it is bound to get a couple nicks and scrapes along the way. Our Chem-Dry Certified Technicians are well-trained to address just these problems. We take time to inspect your leather furniture and apply special pigmentation that matches perfectly with your furniture’s original tan. We can also revitalize the color of sensitive aniline leathers.
It is recommended to establish of regular cleaning schedule that includes professional cleanings between 2 and 4 times a year, depending on the age of the furniture and amount of wear it gets.
We provide our professional leather cleaning service to the following areas:
- Leather Cleaning in Utica, NY
- Leather Cleaning in Syracuse, NY
- Leather Cleaning in Cicero, NY
- Leather Cleaning in Camillus, NY
- Leather Cleaning in Liverpool, NY
- Leather Cleaning in Rome, NY
- Leather Cleaning in Oneida, NY
- Leather Cleaning in Oneonta, NY
- Leather Cleaning in Oswego, NY
- Leather Cleaning in Schenectady, NY
- Leather Cleaning in Herkimer, NY
- Leather Cleaning in Fairmount, NY
- Leather Cleaning in Madison, NY
- emergency serviceget a free quotespecial offers
ABC Chem-Dry Difference
ABC Chem-Dry offers a healthier, more thorough carpet cleaning experience, using the natural cleaning power of carbonation in place of harsh chemicals. read more
Only ABC Chem-Dry uses Hot Carbonating Extraction - so your carpets are deep clean and dry in only hours, not days. Our core cleaning solution is non-toxic and safe for kids and pets. read more
Area & Oriental Rug Cleaning
Let us bring the patterns and colors of your area rugs back to their original beauty. Our professionals can clean nearly any rug and have it virtually looking as good as new. read more
Pet Odor Removal
We all love our pets, but don't necessarily care for the smells or stains their accidents leave behind. We can remove the stain AND the odor. read more
Tile & Grout Cleaning
Rely on Chem-Dry to clean and refresh the look of your floors, countertops, showers, patios and foyers. Let us renew the shine to your tile, stone and grout throughout your home or business. read more
24-Hour Water Damage
Water damage to your home or business must be addressed within 48-72 hours before mold growth begins. Chem-Dry professionals can prevent a problem from turning into a disaster. read more
Let our trustworthy technicians deep clean your furniture and upholstery. We'll work hard to remove any spots or stains. We are armed with the most innovative cleaning solutions and equipment in the marketplace. read more
We’ll take the worry out of keeping your workplace clean. Let us clean and protect the high-traffic areas at your business. read more